SDL Powder Coating New & Improved Services:
- NEW IN-HOUSE Sandblasting capabilities
- Prototypes/ Difficult masking jobs
- Lengths up to 14 feet long
- Low volume/ custom colors
- Large Cabinets/ Heavy plate/ frames
- Batch system for quick color change
- Matching liquid colors to powder coating
- Liquid painting including copper shielding
- Mil-spec coatings carc green tan etc.
- Certification documents
- Five Stage Iron Phosphate Pre-Treatment
- Precision die cut masking
- Refurbishing MRI machines and medical equipment
- Quality Control
- Protective packaging
- Same day or overnight services at your request
We apply powder coatings in a variety of formulations to meet our customer’s specific needs. With our business customers, we meet their exacting standards for material depth, hardness, brilliance or scratch-resistence. We meet the most exacting Military specifications as well. For your consumer customers, we can advise you on the best formulation for your needs. Our formulations can be applied to lighting fixtures, castings, panels, frames, components, wheel rims, outdoor furniture, and architectural or ornamental metalwork.
Superior coatings start with excellent surface preparation. We take care to ensure every surface detail is properly prepared to accept the required coating and form a secure bond to the surface. This may include sanding, sandblasting, glass beading or a non-abrasive chemical stripping process. Surface preparation may include a plating subcoating, including chromating, phosphating or priming. Complex parts may include masking of specific areas or corking to prevent finishing for filling threaded or unthreaded holes or areas with very tight tolerances. Finished parts may also require overcoating, usually a clear protective coating, or screening for specific markings or labels.
- Five stage iron phosphate pre- treatment
- Filling, patching, smoothing, contouring
- Sandblasting, sanding, stripping, rust removal
- Masking, corking, thread protection, gasket protection
Our coatings are guaranteed to meet thickness specifications, hardness, brilliance and scratch testing. Powder and Spray coatings are applied by experienced technicians; employees who have been with us for over 10 years.
- Plating, conversion coating, phosphate, chromate, etching primer
- Wet (conventional) spraying, sprayfill, over coating, clear coating
- Powder coating
- Silk screening, marking, labeling
Every part we finished is hand inspected to ensure the highest quality. Upon request, we provide quality standards testing and certification. After quality inspection, parts are packaged with care to avoid any maring or marking during shipping. We work with clients to develop the most effective and cost-efficient packaging solutions for their needs. We also assemble parts or components as required. Large or heavy parts or components can be palletized and moved via forklift. We can arrange for trucking or work with your shipping service.
Packaging and Shipping
- Inspection, quality control, quality assurance
- Assembly, sub-assembly, coding, labeling
- Packaging, boxing, pallets or skids
- Transportation, trucking, shipping
Equipment Brand Names
- TGIC Polyester